Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Got a couple of good scores........

wantedinct

Stopped over my buddy's shop a couple of day ago, saw this sitting there, (He owns the simplicity dealership near me ) I asked him what it was there for, he said it was given to him. Then he said, you want it.....it's yours... It's a 3012 with a variable drive, It runs great!

I have to get a seat cover for it

Now here's something i was happy to find, I picked this up from another friend of mine that sells used mowers.And for the price, i just could'nt say no.........

I tryed it out quick, it works good !

Wow. I have to pay for stuff that never looks nearly as good as that! Sometimes I get the idea that up in the northeast and midwest, Simplicity tractors just jump into the truck as you ride down the road!

FREE - around here you can't even find a Simplicity or AC. You folks in the North East have no idea what you havexx( Dan aka IronPony

I'm gonna drop the Gannon off tomorrow to get sand blasted. Does anybody know what color these were originally?

Man I sure wish I could find some deals like that..be nice if the tractors would really junp into the truck as you drive by...Then I would take my wife with me and prove that I wasn't lying, LOL

Now that was a steal "er a" deal, yea deal. I've gotten some freebees but none that looked like that and running to boot.

Nice 300.00 dollar bill you got there behind the free tractor. Those are once in a decade deals there. Congrats on some great scores.

Good for you, as the others, I'm jealous. I'd like to come across that blade at a decent price, and that tractor looks good as well.

Well when i get the gannon back from the sandblaster, it's going to get painted yellow, all the pic's i've seen there yellow, except i could swear i saw a pic of one that was an off white.