Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
ambler

Fruitful Labors

ambler
I bought this 2012 in June. It required lots of work. Gas Tank, Carb rebuild, BGB tranny transplant, but it had some things going for it. Good 12hp engine, hydro lift, hilo, and good sheet metal. It also had snowblower, plow and deck.

Here she is at work. MD member Andy was a big help with the transplant.

mowerman1193
Nice solid looking tractor..I wish I would have bought one of those while he was selling them...Also wish i would have kept one of my Landlords..I would have if space was not an issue, LOL

HubbardRA
Ambler, I told Andy that he can't come up an help you any more. It is my turn for him to help me. LOL I work with Andy, and we were working on the same project a couple weeks ago. Got some time to do a little tractor talking.

johnmonkey
Good to hear from you Ambler. Glad to see ya still tractoring. Andy helped me with a short on my AC 710 a few years ago, he is a good guy and excellent at tracing down electrical problems. JH