Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
SimpleTom

Rototiller hitch, what's it worth???

SimpleTom
Okay, What is the hitch and pulley for a rototiller on a Broadmoor worth? Real value to a board member and is anyone looking for one. The reason I ask is that I know of a tractor that is for sale and I am somewhat interested in it and I looked at it today and it has the hitch and pulley on it. I do not need the hitch and pulley because I got a set in that Broadmoor bunch I got last weekend. The price of the tractor is too much for me to spend right now but if I can sell the hitch right away it might be worth it for me to get the tractor. Here is a picture of my hitch and this other one is the same.

Thanks, Tom

mowerman1193
I guess that would depend on who needs/wants one..To me the hitch part could be made very easy out of some C channel..The pulley could be worth a little to me if its the OEM cast one..I don't have one but I do have a standard stamped pulley on but it does not fit the way its supposed to..However it does work and I can get by with it..

mowerman1193
quote:
Originally posted by Bunky
you don't see many of those Hitches I got $50 For a parts Tractor that had one of those on it...
That $50 tractor also had a great running motor and very nice chrome front bumper and lift handle...very nice sheet metal and a extra grille that I sold for $40...:D:D:D