Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
SimpleTom

Rototiller hitch, what's it worth???

SimpleTom
Okay, What is the hitch and pulley for a rototiller on a Broadmoor worth? Real value to a board member and is anyone looking for one. The reason I ask is that I know of a tractor that is for sale and I am somewhat interested in it and I looked at it today and it has the hitch and pulley on it. I do not need the hitch and pulley because I got a set in that Broadmoor bunch I got last weekend. The price of the tractor is too much for me to spend right now but if I can sell the hitch right away it might be worth it for me to get the tractor. Here is a picture of my hitch and this other one is the same.

Thanks, Tom

mowerman1193
I guess that would depend on who needs/wants one..To me the hitch part could be made very easy out of some C channel..The pulley could be worth a little to me if its the OEM cast one..I don't have one but I do have a standard stamped pulley on but it does not fit the way its supposed to..However it does work and I can get by with it..

mowerman1193
quote:
Originally posted by Bunky
you don't see many of those Hitches I got $50 For a parts Tractor that had one of those on it...
That $50 tractor also had a great running motor and very nice chrome front bumper and lift handle...very nice sheet metal and a extra grille that I sold for $40...:D:D:D