Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Racebear71

Older Snowblower Info

richp
I have the original owners/parts manual for the snowblower that came on my 63 landlord (36"). This is the style that you have to engage from the front of the tractor. Starting from the longest belt the numbers go, #152017, #121078, #106123. Hopefully the #'s are the same. Hope this helps.

Racebear71
I have an Older Model A/C 36 inch snowblower I dug out of my Dads garage. It's the original style 3 belt type purchased new in 61-62. It's in good shape but hasn't been used in 20 years. I plan on running it on my B110. I need to replace the three belts but need to figure out the Simplicity part numbers for these belts. I've been able to figure out that the "Simplicity" Blower model that is equal to this unit is a model 990175. Anybody have on any information on the the proper part numbers so I can order?

Racebear71
Thank you for the follow up on the belts. Yes, my unit is the one operated from the front of the tractor. Originally used to be used on my Dads 61 700 which I also have. I will look into ordering as I saw a few flakes blowing around this afternoon. Thank you again..