Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Mat Perucci

Pics of free tractors I got and other stuff

Nice find. I've only gotten free broadmoors and one 725. The 725 is nice because it has original paint...

comet66
That would have been a great deal at twice the price. What's that hooked looking thing sticking out of the little simp.? Hey Erik I got enough leaves to last many lifetimes, and would be happy to share them with anybody who wants them. Just say the word.

SmilinSam
quote:
Originally posted by ReedS
I'd say the simplicity is a 101. Free is for me! Nice freebie's.
The chasis definatley is 101 with the red framework and white dash, but the engine is wrong as its a 9hp Model 23. Should be a 10 HP for the 101.

Scott Price
My wilfe found my AC 416 in the free collem in our local paper. The owner said it would'nt start and went to homedesprate picked up a new one. It had dirt in the carb float. We realy live in a disposable socity.

Karl_Brandt
Free is a great price and still a good find.. The one on the right looks like a 1964 Simplicity Landlord....white dash and 9hp Briggs & Stratton engine model 23D. I have a 1964 Simplicity Landlord tractor all restored. Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url]