Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Pics of free tractors I got and other stuff

Mat Perucci

The 2 on the right were free not the B212

Not the best shape but worth picking up

Not sure of the model anybody know?

Dragged that whole branch like nothin

heck, I'd be tickled if someone were to just bag up those leaves and send them to me for free......and to think, you got 3 tractors! Sweet haul!!

That would have been a great deal at twice the price. What's that hooked looking thing sticking out of the little simp.? Hey Erik I got enough leaves to last many lifetimes, and would be happy to share them with anybody who wants them. Just say the word.

quote:
Originally posted by ReedS
I'd say the simplicity is a 101. Free is for me! Nice freebie's.
The chasis definatley is 101 with the red framework and white dash, but the engine is wrong as its a 9hp Model 23. Should be a 10 HP for the 101.

My wilfe found my AC 416 in the free collem in our local paper. The owner said it would'nt start and went to homedesprate picked up a new one. It had dirt in the carb float. We realy live in a disposable socity.

quote:
Originally posted by ReedS
I'd say the simplicity is a 101. Free is for me! Nice freebie's.
A have to say I agree, Free is For me Also Nice Score

Free is a great price and still a good find.. The one on the right looks like a 1964 Simplicity Landlord....white dash and 9hp Briggs & Stratton engine model 23D. I have a 1964 Simplicity Landlord tractor all restored. Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url]