Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Free new addition.

firefoxz1

Well I just received another addition to the Simplicity refuge I have at my house. I picked this up today after work and brought it home to nurse back to health and run free with others of it's kind. The owner said he's done cutting grass this year and will buy a new one in the spring. I'll have to go over it tomorrow and see what it really needs beside fixing an engine base gasket leak. Looks to have new front tires. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/kismar/SimpClubPics/061014009.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/kismar/SimpClubPics/061014010.jpg[/IMG]

Hey, I have a set of front Rims and wheels that are in Great shape that would fit that. 1 is flat, but that only because my brother pushed in the needle and it got stuck. I got it Un-Stuck, but I haven't filled it yet. Also, Great find and Great looking tractor!

That is a nice looking freebie... Seems like allot of feebies going around lately...just non of them seem to come my way..

I will have to Agree thats a nice looking Freebie and Don't feel bad mowerman I haven't got any freebies myself lately, and Mowerman I tried to give you a freebie a month or so ago and you wouldn't take it....

This is my first, and maybe only, free-bee Simplicity this year. It is in nice shape from what I see except the rear fender pan is bent down most likely from the PO leaning on the fenders to mow sideways on his hill and of course the engine oil leak. It is a hydro and a 48" deck so it may become the primary grass cutter, although I like my Broadmoors for that.

• 4 weeks later...
Update: I gave it the once over. The oil leak was just the fill leaking, replaced the o-ring. Filled the tranny with fluid. It now resides with my cousin, so as quickly as it came it has gone.

Always a good thing to save something from a land fill. Although I couldnt see that even sitting by the side of the road for 15 minutes before being picked up. Nice save!!!!!!