Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

my 1st freebie!

wminmi

Picked up this Simplicity 4211H today for the kids to toy with (THANX KEN!!) but who am i kidding, i get her running good, she'll be a dedicated lawn mower :D Now on to find manuals for this thing!

and here's what the kids think of it :D My 5 year old daughter doesn't know it yet, but she's the new owner once it's up and runnin! Funny.....these little fellas would rather have lawn tractors like dad instead of go-karts and stuff. Oh well, prolly a little safer anywhos ;)

Have fun with that rider. Also if you need help with it, I know some about the 4212-H and the 4211-H tractors. And...wait, are those headlights??? Have fun!

quote:
And...wait, are those headlights???
Kool.....just got done downloading the owners manual and parts manual. And YES it does have headlights :D

quote:
Originally posted by wminmi
and here's what the kids think of it :D
I think you are going to have to find another one real quick! They are both going to want to drive that thing. You can have your own parade. 8D

quote:
Originally posted by msiebern I think you are going to have to find another one real quick! 8D
Got an old 738 i'm working towards now.....hopefully that deal is still working itself out!

quote:
Originally posted by MarksA-C
Is it just me or does every lower thats like that have a broken, plastic grill?
Nope...I have the only one that's intact! A slight warp and some discoloration, but that's it. The front bumper on mine is straight too...don't see many of those either!