Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Indiana Leaves B-Gone

msiebern

Figured since we finally got some sunshine, I would get the first layer of leaves off of the yard before they got too deep. Still got 3 trailer loads off these 2 small areas.

quote:
Originally posted by wantedinct
Looks good! What kind of vac set up are you using?
Here is a better view of it. It is the Simplicity Collector 1690024 mounted on my 7014S Baron. I picked up the Trac-Vac trailer last year at an auction for $20. It had two flat tires and broken tongue. Prior to that I was using a homemade trailer that held about 1/2 as much.

looking like the way to 'rake' 'em up Mike. Even though I don't have that many mass producing leave makers in my yard, I still want one of them rigs.

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
looking like the way to 'rake' 'em up Mike. Even though I don't have that many mass producing leave makers in my yard, I still want one of them rigs.
Marty... you don't have to have leaves laying around. Would work good for getting up that grass in the summer when you are working all those daylight hours and the grass grows 6" while you are away :D