Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sunday ride Jackpot!! (Brought home)

FastPaul

Took the wife for a sunday ride and brunch at the seacoast,Gee I didden't have a motive!! Anyway I new of a guy that a friend at work told me about that had a bunch of tractors in his yard (See the classified adds)He has the two broadmores,He didden't have what I was looking for but he took me to two places tha did,I ended up with an old Simplicity 16 hp hydro $50 bucks good parts rig ,then a 1/2 mile down the road he took me to an old junk collection ,This Is were I found ,42" thrower,2 36'throwers,1 42" deck 2 rear plows ,1 36" tiller ,1grader blade,1 front plow,and an old cultivator I got it all ,I have to go pick it up this week .The gas is gona cost more to get it than what I got it for

Took a ride today and picked up the stuff I looked at yesterday,Found another rear plow and some wheel weights Here's a few more pics.I got the cart for the ags tha will fit the 707 Broadmore I wish I had more time there was so much stuff there ,When I moved the cart the wheel weights were under it I filled the pickup and the trailer , NowI have to get rid of some old junk to make room for the new junk This is quite addicting!!

quote:
Originally posted by wantedinct
Now thats a score!! are you keeping it all?
Don't know Probably not,I'll know better once I get it all home, What do you need?

YEA! nice score. lookin good. i have a barn cleaning & a fence row project coming up soon. tractors & implements. big and small. was told there is a old allis b-10 in the shed. and its free...yippee, cant wait

WizeGuy ;) I only stumbled on to this stuff Sun. All I was looking for was a BGB, Remember I said I;m going to be patient and I 'll find some atachments,I guess my patients has paid off LOL
quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
Funny you didn't mention any of this earlier this week when I stop in to see you!:D

The 7016 got cut up last night I kept the motor hydro front and rear end
quote:
Originally posted by lndscpr
is that a 7016??? Are you keeping that one???