Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
john-holcomb

Hitch update

john-holcomb
Several of you have asked and yes I am still alive. The ball hitches are not done yet. My cnc punch/burner guy JJ has had cancer sugery for the second time and this time they took out his voice box and will replace it with a machine. [please say a prayer] My son Sheriff is filling in on the Trumpf as well as running the cnc lathe and mills and carrying 18 credits at college.:D I just hate to throw more on his plate right now. When I started this business 2-1/2 years ago we hoped to have sales of 2.5M this year, it looks like we will go over 4M and we are really scrambling to stay on top of it. No matter what the news says if you are willing to work and make a quality product there is still room in the USA for a manufacture.:) If you want you can visit us on the web at www.mastech-inc.com click on the manufacturing plant and thats me. Once JJ gets back I will get the ball hitches done and maybe make some grader blades and hitches. Please bare with with me I know I'm a little slow at these things.:I JW

PGL
Sorry to hear of JJ's problems. Great news that your company is doing so much better than your budget. The start up period is usually the toughest for any company with the need to get orders, finance growth and ensure you have enough capable staff to keep delivering quality products on time. If you get around to fabricating grader blades and hitches, I have a "new" B-10 that wants to keep a 600 feet gravel drive in shape.