Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Gator blades at Jacks

ehertzfeld

I just ordered Gator blades from Jacks and right now they are 30% off!!! I got three for my 42 deck for $36!:D Just thought I let everyone know

That's good deal... I used them on my 7016H and didn't care for them, but others sure like them I think it depends on the type of grass and how you mow....

quote:
Originally posted by Killer_A-C
Was that shipping included?
I'm not quite sure. When I ordered them online, at the point that it asked for my credit card, it showed that I was buying nothing. There was no items in my shopping cart. I'm going to call them today. I'll let you know. If shipping isn't included, it can't be that much more than that.

I wish they would get those for the 36" Broadmoor decks..I loved them on my 42" landlord deck...That is a good deal...maybe I should order a set for my Wheel Horse and Snapper...

quote:
Originally posted by Bunky
That's good deal... I used them on my 7016H and didn't care for them, but others sure like them I think it depends on the type of grass and how you mow....
I think Gator blades are best if your bagging or mulching.And regular blades are best for just cutting the grass, Just my two cents