Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
lboy1971

Monday Haul

lboy1971
Picked this up from a fellow club member monday. Got home after dark but made it safe. The 2012 runs pretty good after cleaning the carb,changing the oil and cleaning some mouse nest. There is 1 item of note hidden in the pictures if you can find it.

ReedS
My guess is that it's hiding under the yellow plow and that it might have 3 blades on it. LOL Nice haul but I'm glad its yours and not mine since my wife would try to make me sleep in the garage (barn) with all that stuff if I bring more home.

ehertzfeld
quote:
Originally posted by ReedS
My guess is that it's hiding under the yellow plow and that it might have 3 blades on it. LOL Nice haul but I'm glad its yours and not mine since my wife would try to make me sleep in the garage (barn) with all that stuff if I bring more home.
Reed you got heat in there, right?}:)

lboy1971
It's a front mount weedcutter. Seems to spin freely. The guy that was using it ran a long belt back to the center pto where the mower deck was powered instead of going to the front pulley on the engine. I have some time tomorrow so I'm going to hook it up and see how it works. Just from the looks I don't think they could get away with building it today.