Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My thanks . . . .

Kent

I would like to pass along my thanks to you Kent for keeping this web site going, and for leting me use your two speed pulley piece to fabricate my own. Thank You! Howard

Hi, I certaiinly, and I assume the rest of us owe you a lot for all of your time and expertise that you donate for all of our enjoyment. I would also like to thank your wife and the rest of your family for sharing their time that we take advantage of. We really appreciate their comtribution too. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Al

In addtion to thanks for home, job, health, and family, I'd like to state my thanks for all the friends I've made through this endeavor.... Happy Thanksgiving! No mercy to the turkey! Kent

Kent, Add my thanks to you to those above. I appreciate the time and trouble you expend keeping the site alive, active, and working well. Tripping through "simpletractors" is one of my favorite pastimes. Toy

As always its nice to have something or someone to be most thankfull for and "Kent" you are both. Thanks for everything and I dooo mean everything. Best to all, >>->happyjack<-<<