Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
BradW

Hey Everyone!

BradW
Hey Everyone, can someone please give me an outline of the hydraulic system for a B-112, I could get the parts to make it up from a hydraulic company, or does anyone know if Simplicity makes the parts any more or the dealer stocks them, I think it would be nice to make up a system and if it is successful I could put up on my personal website how I did it, this way it would'nt be so hard to make up a hydraulic system, the hoses and some "general parts" could be used to save some money, but the tank and cylinder would have to be factory for a good fit I am assuming, also there must have been an aftermarket supplier of blades for the front made for the B-series allis-chalmers since I have one that mounts in the four front holes but has it's own lift handle and a rope is attached to the lever to change the angle and mounts in the regular left hand side lift lever area adjustment holes,it has spring like the heavy duty blade but angles only left,right,center and that is all it is, I don't know who made it but it's a heavy duty blade, anyway thank you for your help in advance above. -->BradW<--

tej
Brad, I would suggest finding a parts tractor with hydraulic lift. Even if you pay several hundred for the parts tractor it would be cheaper than making one up from parts and would fit. I priced it all out and went with a parts tractor. Tim