Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Larry, Jeff, anyone HELP!!!!

tej

Tim, Don't worry,be happy I'll get you a pulley, all you gotta do is let me know. E-mail not working now though dlc AKA www.davesusedsim.parts.com how's that!

Tim, I saw one in the classified section for like $30 bucks
, I think it is in Wisconson. The phone # is 920-533-5340.
Hope it helps ,Rich.

Hi tim, I have a simplicity 2012 that has hydro lift, I can give you measurements and maybe part numbers if you need them, but they are not for sale.tp

I went up and visted Dave, AKA DLC, and picked up an almost complete B10 with bumble bee but no engine. Problem is my Simplicity dealer said the pulley that goes on the engine flywheel to drive the hydraulic pump is no longer available. So I have a tractor with hydraulics and an engine, but no way to connect them. HELP!! Tim

Thanks tpolomczak I have two tractors with hydraulic lift so I know the part well just don't know where to get one.

Tim,
Granted that I know 'bupkus' about these old ones, is that a Briggs part or a Sim part? I have to guess that it's a Sim part, as I've never seen a two-groove Briggs starter pulley. Does it bolt on with the starter pulley, or what? And what is the diameter compared to the starter pulley?
I'm just trying to grasp what's with it in case I see one somewhere.
Fred

Sorry for making a comment that started a hostile exchange of messages. I did not intend to offend anyone. As these messages had nothing to do with the subject and are not what this forums about I have deleted them. I hope that deleteing them causes no hard feelings. Tim (acb12man)