Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Kent

Who's counting now?

Kent
Two years ago we started this club with about two dozen members. We're now over 1700 and rolling on... I've made SO very many friends through the club, including Dick Raymond who sent me the "raw material" for this card to you all... http://www.simpletractors.com/birthday.jpg

KraigTM
happyjackl@yahoo.com I remember looking for a Simplicity site for about a year untill I came across Kent's site on Yahoo. I remember being so thrilled and excited at just the thought of learning more and more about these old tractors. I never imagined that I would be learning more and more then just about these old tractors "but" imagine learning how many wonderful caring people there are all around the world just imagine a dream coming true. I never take this site that "Kent" has made for granted nor the friends that I have met here either. Thanks again "Kent" for everything and "thanks" to all for being just who you are "friends indeed". Year #2 for a #1 "site" now just "imagine that"! Best to all, >>->happyjack<-<<

KraigTM
My feelings exactly happyjack, I too was looking and thought someone ought to do exactly what Kent ended up doing. Well thanks a million Kent, because if I had created web site for garden tractors it would have been a very "sorry site" compared to what you have done! The last two years have been great for us tractor nuts, Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas to Kent and everyone else!! Mike S.

grandpawrichard
Happy Birthday To All ! Kent and All of the Officers, (Past and Present) have made this club a Wonderful place to visit and Learn from! Our Members are some of the most friendly and caring people that I've ever had the Pleasure to meet! We all deserve a Hearty Well Done! Kent, I'm sure glad that I could help out with the "raw material"! Just remember, that picture reminds us why we shouldn't catch snowflakes with our tounges! 80) Dick