Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ka9bxg

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Club Friends

ka9bxg
What a kick this club is !!! What an outstanding experience I've had and what great friends I've met through the Simple Tractors Web Site. It has been such a pleasure to discuss problems with you all and share experiences, search for parts, etc. I have even bought tractors from fellow club members during the past year and made very special friends from those club transactions. The site has been an unparalled success - hats off to Kent for all of his work. I doubt any of us truly understand or appreciate what all he goes through in the background to assemble and publish this superior site. Salute !! And hats off to you fellow club members - it is YOU that makes this "community" so special. I feel so priviledged to be able to participate with AC/Simplicity crazies like myself. We truly share a passion. Thanks - Merry Christmas to all and have a Happy New Year. Steve

ka9bxg
This is a GREAT site!!! Thanks so much, Kent. I only got my computer in late Nov.2000, so by the time i got all the bugs out of operating & hooking up to the internet my kids took over. So it was a battle getting time on it. But it did'nt take long for me to find this site and i am just amazed. I thought i was one of the few A/C nuts. But i find out there are thousands! Anywhay I hope you all have a great holiday. Mack P.S. Plenty of snow in forcast. To bad i can only drive one tractor at a time.