Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Santa Claus

Al

Hi, There is a Santa Claus, His nickname is Kent. He has been bringing Joy and Happiness to a lot of us all year long. I just want ot say THANKS, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to Kent and all of the members of theis club. If we could get the government to work together and work for common benefit like everyone does here it would be wonderful. We can really be Thankful that we live in a country where we are free to have things like this site, the internet, computers to use it, and a standard of living that allows to have toys like we do. We are truly blessed, and all of these friendships are a blessing also. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Al

Thanks Al. Kent and club members like you are why I enjoy being a member and getting to read all the daily messages. Happy holidays to all and keep up the good work. Roy

A Very Happy, Safe and Love filled Christmas to All ! May you All wake up to find a Completely Decked out New Simplicity Tractor under your tree with your name on it!( with a Paid in Full Reciept on it! 80) ) A HUGE "Thank You" to Kent and All of the Club Officers for such a Wonderful Year! Sincerely, Dick

Yes! A very very Merry Christmas to Kent, the club officers, the sponsors, and all the club members, especially the "old timers" and dealers who are so patient and giving answering questions.

I agree, there are still people who can bring out the good in all of us. Thanks Kent! Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah to all our friends! Paul Kjorlie

Everyone has covered things very well indeed! Just last year Kent asked us to check out the music that he had playing on SimpletrACtors with the pictures of our hard working "playing" tractors in the snow. To which I played so much that my wife finally asked to either change the station or do what ever had to be done. Kent even provided more then one tune "tractor" to listen to just like his thoughtfullness has done this year. Yes if there was a Santa Claus Kent would have to be it like Al so stated and others as well. Its not just the little things Kent does its the big things as well. We as a club with all of the leadership that we have had have become one large group of members of brotherhood to which keeps growing and growing more and more "stronger" as time travels on. Peace be with all of you and may we all become even closer as time travels with us all. Thanks to everyone and to all may god bless, >>->happyjack<-<< Jack Lindstrom

Yes! Kent is like Santa Claus! He is to be commended for all he has done with this site and helping people with questions and concerns on Allis/Simplicity equipment! My thank's goes out again to those who have answered my questions in the past! Happy Holiday's to all from here in western New York! Jim Hanna

If Kent is Santa... Hey Kent! Where the heck is my 75th anniversary tractor? Err, anyhow.. Kent does deserve the credit for providing us with, and making it the best club forum around. That might make him Santa in that respect. But it also makes the rest of you his elves. It's your posts of information, comments and humor added to this well layed out site that makes it successful. Give yourselves some credit too. So thank you Santa, and thank you elves. Don't forget, today is the last shopping day 'til Christmas eve. Be sure you have a lighted wreath, Santa, tree, or something to convert to 12v and decorate your tractor with. That way you you can load up the kids (or neighbor kids) in toboggan, wagon, or trailer, and pull them around the neighborhood to see all the decorations, do caroling, or stop and plow the drives that need it as you go by in the spirit of the season. Too much? Perhaps. But I'm sure you'd make some happy kids *<]:o)»