Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
BradW

Questions on a Simplicity 700

BradW
Hi, I just got a Simplicity 700 from club member "Sam" and I am wondering what size battery goes into them, I need the group number and I also want to know about the throttle, I don't know if the one on mine is factory or not, mine is mounted on the lefthand side of the dash and is kind of circular and goes half way around (the throttle lever that is) thank you for your help in advance, -BradW

ka9bxg
Sounds like the correct throttle setup looks kind of cheep but they seem so last well.I just went down to Fleet Farm and got a garden tractor battery just check what side the plus comes out they are different. I only have 2 of the wonderboy 700's

BradW
Thanks, I also need to know if there was a sediment bowl on the gas tank? I was looking through a manual and had seen one in there on the gas tank, if there is to be one on there, where could I get it? Thank for the help, -BradW

BradW, Hi I have an original 700. It I believe has the original battery in it yet. I have not yet started too restore it yet. It was in a great uncles barn. It has electric start, snow blade, wheel weights, chains, counter balance weight,and the sickle bar mower. Give me a day or so and I'll check into your questions. BigMike