Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snow pics from MN

BruceF

Finally got snow blown off the driveway today. Tractor wasn't running right and it took me all day yesterday working on it while trying to get the snow blown. Got it running right today after after confirming my suspicion of what was wrong after seeing a post on adjusting points on a 725. That was the one thing I had left to check from yesterday. Adjusted the point gap and the tractor ran like it should. Got the rest of the snow blown in short order. Here is the snow drifting off the roof of my house.

Here it is after the first round of knocking off the roof Friday night after coming home from work. Did get more of it off the roof yesterday.

Here is the basement entryway.

Here is the driveway before blowing snow off. On the left side of the picture is my car trailer. Had to leave my truck at the end of the driveway until I got the driveway cleared.

And a couple of action pics.

Nice pictures Bruce, thanks. Been hereing bits about snow in Mn and Wis the past few days but haven't seen any proff here.

Nice snow pics! Just go ahead and keep the snow up in your area.Ours has almost all melted off and we don't need anymore for a while!