Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

AC wonderful wife!!

Dale,Indeed,you have an AC wonderful wife.Great gifts. Congratulations for the new grandson.Yes,you must keep those great old tractors running for him.Old AC tractors and grandchildren go together like peanutbutter and jelly. Jim

Hey Guys! You can imagine my surprise when I opened my presents from my wife to find an AC cap, Head lights for whichever tractor I want to put them on (Big Ten, B-12), a collectors AC Cigarette lighter, and a AC Belt buckle! That's my wife's endorsement of AC tractors and the work they do. By the way. Simon Tennesse was born 01/01/01. Now I have to take care of my tractors for the grandson! Email is dale.conrad@fuse.net