Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Don't Hit Me. Updated Pic

bsm2003

Just Got this Yesterday and over time will be restoring it.
[img]http://webpages.charter.net/bsm2006/myA-C914S.JPG[/img]

[img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/bsm2003/IMGP2857.JPG[/img]

As long as it's a Simplicity or an Allis, there will be no hitting! If it was Green, you mite receive a whipping with a wet noodle:D Looks like a decent machine What model is it? Welcome to the club.

914S Runs good but going to take it to the mower guy for a tune up and new plug & points etc. The Tiller works great. The rear tires are new but over sized. the front are turf saver weather checked but hold air. Anyone know the orig size for the rear tires?

Most ran 23x10.5x12 or 23x9.5x12. I like the looks of it. What are they 26x12x12? I'd keep them. I just put that size on my 64 Landlord.

quote:
Originally posted by HubbardRA
23x10.5x12 is the size on my 7116H same as a 916H
thanks. will look into getting the right size.

put over size on my LL too, love the look and the foot print is more closely proportioned to the tractors power IMO.

Now the Sovereign has duals on it to help equal out the power transfer. But I think i will be putting the duals on the LL for when the LL has plowing duties later this spring. The old barn driveway is needin some new gravel badly.

Oops, forgot to post sizes.....the 3212V has the 23x8.5x12's and the LL has the 23x10.5x12's. One they're both Carlisle's, one is the power track the other is the super lug.

" LL has plowing duties later this spring. The old barn driveway is needin some new gravel badly" You NEED a grader blade.sm02

quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
Most ran 23x10.5x12 or 23x9.5x12. I like the looks of it. What are they 26x12x12? I'd keep them. I just put that size on my 64 Landlord.
26X10.5X12 I need to increase the front tire height by the same to make it level again but she tills to about 6" and does a fine job.