Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ehertzfeld

my "not so big" mother load!

ehertzfeld
My other local tractor buddy Ron "ronb212" came with me to get this little gem. It was originally owned by the town of Ellington CT board of education. I guess it spent many hours mowing the baseball. football, and soccer field. A guy I met wile picking up Nick's sickle bar, had it but I didn't have the extra cash at that moment:(. I emailed him a few weeks ago, and he did still have it!:D

I was told that the engine that was in it, was a replacement. So some town worker must have done this!:(! They did this to shut the engine off. Some of those replacement engines had shut off switch on the engine shroud. I guess they didn't have time to do a tad wiring!:( I do have two leads of a hood.

This one is going to be my second hydro conversion. I got a second hydro tanny coming real soon>:D

MPH
Nice save Elon. IMO the B-110 and 112's are the best looking of the flat hood AC's. That crude little modifacation on the hood could likely go away with a piece of metal and some bondo if your good hood fails to come through.