Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

6516 project (New Engine and dash)


MarksA-C

Recommended Posts

Hello Everyone! I am finally able to get back to work on my 6516! The guy and I made a deal of a trade for my 12hp motor and $25 for a running 14hp 2 cylinder engine. It is parts as of now, but a week ago I did see it run in a Gilson. (He took it apart to clean out a mouse nest) Here it is... [IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r238/Marksac/DSCF0337.jpg[/IMG] I was also able to take care of that old, broken dash that was on it too. I took the dash from the 5116, cut out the factory marked holes, and swapped the electronics from the old one to the new one. [IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r238/Marksac/DSCF0333.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r238/Marksac/DSCF0335.jpg[/IMG] And here it is all done. [IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r238/Marksac/DSCF0338.jpg[/IMG]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here are some more pics [IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r238/Marksac/DSCF0339.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r238/Marksac/DSCF0340.jpg[/IMG]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, It was lifting with a rope for a while, but I have the connection rod I need now.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...