Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

pasquali at work

plastikosmd

well got the new tablesaw delivered....so bolted the crate to some skis..and used the pasquali to bring it down back. saw weight is about 900 lbs hooked up and ready to go

goin down..this is always the area that is tricky..even with my loader tractors..downslope and canted to one side. skis were wide enough that it wasnt a problem

bending the tractor around a tree to get lined up with door, articulation is nice

pushin it to the door now..worked well until ground got soft in front of door..then i had to come-a-long the last 4 feet

now the work begins

I would like to see the saw once you get it set up. Very handy tractor.
[img]/club2/attach/Willy/Watching.jpg[/img]

Great pictures and one heck of a saw, looks like a tablesaw/jointer. are there any other functions?. JH

will snap a pic when done..it is just a saw/shaper combo 2 sep. motors. 72" sliding table, and also outrigger table. very handy for large panels, etc. while no jointer in it, it will replace my jointer..with a 72" sliding table..just clamp wood to table.. and slide by the blade. prob will get rid of router table too...and drop router into one of the wings. from my reading ..problem with the jointer/saw combo at least is using the same fence for both..now i dont have to deal with tool changeover as much. here is a pic of saw on manufacture website http://usa.felder-gruppe.at/?page=maschinen_details&xat_code=88063c6a7a94036cd00c#head scott

yep, figured out the gears/levers lever 1 diff. lock 2=pto on/off 3=pto speed 540..somethin else and ground 4=throttle 5=1st gears to tranny...think of it as 2 trannys together 6=2nd gears to tranny 7=raise/lower 3point 8=dunno what that one does yet! tractor is a pasquali 986, italian made, lombardini diesel, 4wd, articulating tractor, lotta fun scott

Maybe #8 is for pulling the house with it sure looks like it could I wish now that I did go look at it. Too bad the forklift wasn't on it you could have set it right in the door.

it really is a grunt machine..the idle doesnt even change under load...forklift would be close..in my dream of dreams it could handle just the saw as pictured..not on the crate tho...it would move the center point too far out..i only want the lift to get things off the ground so i dont have to drag...if it is really heavy stuff i just pull my drop trailer out and use that, here flat to the ground..mill is about 3500lbs..moved it myself..hard part is gettin on and off skids myself..hence the toe jack in pic [IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j5/plastikosmd/1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j5/plastikosmd/3.jpg[/IMG]

yep real back saver. ..prob one of my best buys, you may not be able to tell..but the trailer is unhooked from the truck..so i can use that big hand crank winch in the reese hitch of the truck. since trailer sits flat to ground..you can load/unload without being hooked. try loading a 1.5 ton mill on a tilt bed that is unhooked, learn a lesson in gravity! scott