Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
FastPaul

Cultivator Questions

FastPaul
I just got two cultivators mid and rear,they were missing the clamps to hold the depth skis on. When I was organizing out back yesterday I came across the pieced together cultivator that I got a while ago .It had the clamps I was looking for plus more teeth .Look at the 3rd pic ,Do the S shaped pieces some how go with either one of the cultivatos I just got ?? I looked through the site but I only find the rear cultivator I just got ? Dose any one have any Idea what the S shaped pieces go to?? It looks like 3 Simplicity parts and some angle iron somebody put together ??? Top veiw

Bottom veiw , Someone was really inventive

The S shaped pieces, The leg in the middle is welded in place

OK Maynard, You did such an inpressive job finding thr roots to the S pieces, ( I'm still wondering where you come up with this info) I was wondering what the rear piece Is , It dose have a hint orange paint left on it ??????????

RedbarnRick
Maynard you never cease to amaze me. You a a wealth of information and I for one am glad your active in this club. Thanks for your efforts.

johnmonkey
quote:
Maynard you never cease to amaze me. You a a wealth of information and I for one am glad your active in this club. Thanks for your efforts.
quote:
I second the motion. JH