Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ehertzfeld

B112 now running

ehertzfeld
Since I had to go to RI to attend a meeting at my older son's school, I got to finish the B112 when I got back home.:D I took the 12 hp out the 3012 "she is getting a 16hp". I installed the hydro system that my wife got me for my birthday last December.:D I still need to change that seat. It's nice and comfy, but it's too tall, and I think it looks goofy. She isn't as pretty as some, but she is far from her tent mate Ugly Betty:D

God I can't wait for the ground to get dry and hard.8Cngr2

ehertzfeld
quote:
Originally posted by toad270
Elon Nice job You might want to put down gravel or a heavy tarp next year. But you do have Ags
I have wanted to put a floor in it for the last year, just havn't gotten to it. I was going to wrap paletts in a tarp, and them screw down 1/2 plywood. Maybe this summer.

ehertzfeld
The only thing left to do with her, is to put the other hydro trans. I should get it this weekend. I hope to do that swap some time this summer.:D

Tacey
That looks like my backyard, ehertzfeld. I had mine nicely drained using slopes and swales and field-drains, but somehow the drains are a little clogged. I guess after 6 years or so, that the 4" perforated pipe may get plugged with mud and varmints and such. Tacey

HubbardRA
Elon, Drain the puddle. Put a layer of plastic on the ground. Put plywood on top of the plastic. Water will stay underneath the plastic. In fact I only used 1/4 masonite for the floor. Been there for two years, will last at least a couple more. :D