Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Blue B-1

MPH

Here you go Elon. As I walked past my blue tarp stach pile the 4th time taking my afternoon walk around the trail I realized I had cleaned the snow off not long ago and a picture was within easy reach

Think this peel up on the hood to make the S/G fit on the 12hp that's kinda stuck in it is the worst body damage. If i recall right, the driveshaft is loose on the rear, either never hooked up or torn loose from miss alignment.

A blue deck to go with it. Center pto is there

Blue tiller, with rear pto on tractorsm01

looks like a first cousin to the RED 112....:Dsm06

Looks like a pretty good custom paint job, but Blue?:D

As Pappy used to say, "There is no accounting for taste". Cannot figure out why folks want to paint their tractors strange colors.

Talking color's I think I have a cousin here too. My green 2010. These must be the lost sheep of the herd. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/kismar/Tractors/thweb2010-2.jpg[/IMG]

Hey Roy, What color is this? I called it Purple. Riight!!! That is the true color, not a computer wash out. Also been a while since that picture was taken. That little boy in the picture is my son Randy who is now 18. Back in the Good-Ole-Days, when I owned a garden tractor with 60 Hp under the hood. Before I even knew what a Simplicity was. 666:D8D

MPH- Just curious, how may days do you have in the year when your tractors aren't covered by tarps and snow? (I'm in northern Minnesota, and also have some implements out there somewhere under the white stuff, so take this as tongue in cheek, please) -Don

About 5 months Don. Only ones under the tarps are the non-runners, once I get 'em going, they find indoor space somewhere, might be the living room soon:D:D

Hey :O Do I need to go check behind my garage ?? nah,, too far away for Marty to sneak over and steel one......

Anyhow, mines a Simp, not an Allis :D:D

I got a blue AC B207 I think. Someone spent quite a bit of time painting it. Even painted the deck. I havent found a part that wasnt painted. After all that, they needed to do something to the engine, so the beat the he** out of the pulley trying to get it off. What a shame.