Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sunstar

schaefer72

Butch, They were available for the Sun Star. I don't know if they still are. I will be in school all day tomorrow, and will try to check Friday what is still available. Can also check with my rep if any dealer in the state has one in stock. More later, Al

What would it take to add a 3-point hitch to a Sunstar? Can a kit be bought to do this from Simplicity or an aftermarket manufacturer? I checked with our local Simplicity dealer in the spring (2000) and could not be given any information other than that the Legacy system "might" work. ANY information would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Butch, Some others have asked this same question but I honestly don't know what they found out. I know that Simplicity offered this as a dealer installed option along with Dutz-Chamers. You might check with a Dutz-Chamers dealer and see what they say. Someone I know does have one on his tractor but I have no way of getting a hold of him as he lives about 200 miles away from me. They are a really high quality hitch. Why don't you contact Simplicity and see what they have to say about one? Take care. >>->happyjack<-<<

Thanks Al & HappyJack for your time and consideration. Al, I'll keep checking for any information that you are able to come up with. Ya'll have a good weekend.