Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
CarlH

Caledonia, IL Auction results

CarlH
758 miles and 19 hours portal to portal. I got there just as the auction began. The auctioneer wasted no time and the Simplicity/AC stuff sold early. Highlights: Nice sickle bar mower with swath board and rod - $115 540 RPM PTO attachment - $130 Choice 48" decks - $120 Average snowblower with 2 pulley hitch and electric spout rotator = $60 38" Heavy Duty tiller - $170 7790 Diesel hard to tell from new, apparently hard to start, 70 degree day - used ether before cranking and the enrichment circuit had been rewired (VERY neatly) - $1,700 I'll get a picture tomorrow of what came home with me. I'm pretty bushed right now.

CarlH
Forgot B-10 with L110 (or 112? - had hydraulic bucket). Tractor rough and did not run. Loader was solid had no welds on loader or frame and just needed cosmetic attention. $1,300

Simpleton7016
Thank heavens.....I was just inches away from going down there th bid on the post hole digger...thank God I didn't.....but i am still dying to see your goodies - quit icing us and post the pictures!!:D