Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

No B-10 for me after all.

ibelee

Lost the bid on ebay last night. Can't beleive it went for $455 and didn't even run.? Now I guess I'm gonna have to post a want ad here for the parts I need.C

Hey John, Wife just got home and said I can have the 700 if I get rid of the Parking Lot Vacuum I have been refurbishing. Will pick up when I return the plow you so graciously loaned me. Thanks again. Hey John, want a Parking Lot Vacuum?

It is meant to slide into the bed of a regular P/U. Has stands, for storage, hold it while you back under it, and when you pull away.

You two should get together and make the run to SF. John was there last year. Lee was asking about it. Only two weeks left to think and plan.:D

Hey Rod I met Lee yesterday, he brought over a b110, I loaned him my brinley plow (and hitch etc) so he could plow his garden. I probably won't be able to make it this year :(, last year I combined a visit to my brothers/fathers. I already had plans to visit them on May 18th. I may try to organize a Maryland/Northern Virginia(King George) gathering here or Andy's or Ambler's (wherever it works best for us)I will try and PM the folks I know and try to come up with a date that works for most of us. JH