Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Front/rear trailer hitches ready

john-holcomb

The prototype is fit and My shop will build the fdt front/ rear trailer hitches this week. It is a very heavy duty hitch and fits good, It will also fit rbt's on the rear only. These will only be sold on this site NOT EBAY the price is $66 plus freight for the combo and $55 for the rear only. If you would loke to see pictures E-mail me at holcomb@t-one.net and I will send a couple. I would like to get a bit of an idea of how many to make since this is most likely a one shot deal.sm00 If anyone wants one let me know so I make enough. I will donate $5 from each sale to the club.:D Thanks JW

Lee It is not a set. It is one combo hitch that can be mounted on the front or back of a B series tractor. The other hitch is a rear only hitch for the newer Running board style tractors This is a picture of the combo hitch. The rear only hitch does not have the extra mounting bar around the bottom. John's price is an excellent price. [img]http://i21.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/99/14/2075_1.JPG[/img]

Thanks for the intrest. Maynord is correct in his description and photo [I've come to expect that from him. And I do believe it will fit a 712. If not anything I build is always 100% guarenteed. Anyone who wants a hitch please E-mail me with a zip code so I can E-mail you back with the shipping cost. This HITCH IS NOT AN EXACT REPRODUCTION it is simular in pattern, only built a little heavier. It fits the same and looks the same only a little beefed up. Thank You John Holcomb holcomb@t-one.net

question on the combo for a b112. what is the measurement between the uprights looks like the hitch plate will fit under snow blower pully but will the uprights stradle the pully & keeper wires for the belt thank you.

I'm not sure if it will fit with the pulley on or not. The distance between uprights is 3-1/2" and the uprights extend above the top of the front axle 2-3/4". I hope that helps JW

quote:
Originally posted by ibelee
I'll also take a set for my B-112. Thanks.
Sorry, meant set up...not "set". Thanks for the clarification though.