Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My Saturday Haul

CarlH

Just so everyone won't get too excited by the suspense, here is what I collected Saturday:

The basic reason for the trip was to pick up the Sunstar snowblower that I purchased on eBay last month. Since it was only about another hour to the auction in Caledonia, IL, it seemed reasonable to extend my roadtrip and I found myself a 38" heavy duty tiller that I had been wanting for a while. This was my first long distance trek in the pickup since the transmission went out returning from the Ohio plowday last November. The weather was wonderful, met a lot of interesting people (none from SimpleTractors though), and with plenty time on the return, traveled 2 lane US 52 from I-39 south of Rockford, IL to Lebanon, IN instead of the usual interstate blast.

So that is what the 38 inch tiller looks like.&:)sm00 All I collected on the weekend was branches.:Dsm00 Karl

Carl Nice looking 38"HD and a very good steal price. The first thing to do before you use it is to remove the skids and hang them on your wall and leave them there.

Nice haul Carl! Is the tiller going on one of your 7790's? Are you going to the Portland swap this spring, I would like to get your Sunstar lift hitch parts back to you! Dan

Dan, I am planning to get to Portland sometime but what day is up in the air at the moment. I'm thinking Thursday or Friday are the most likely. Ambler, No I don't have a tiller for my Sunstar yet. One of these days I'll find a deal I can live with. First, I need to get a rear PTO setup.