Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Weekend warriors

SimpleTom

Well the grass was tall enough now to mow it for the first time this year. Put the 32 inch deck on the 717 and took care of it. After I was done the wife decided we needed to get rid of some overgrowth and pull a couple of bushes so I hooked up a chain and pulled the bushes and then put the trailer on and hauled some branches. Sorry, no stripes cause I drove all over it hauling.

Then I finally got around to hooking up the rototiller I got and gave it a try in the small garden we have. It worked like a champ on the 728. Sorry no action shots.

I also got around to the wiring on my new Landlord project. It is running and driving. Tom

Nice dOd Looks like fun. If you interested, I have a spot that needs to be tilled behind my garage. :Q

Is the pond supposed to there? Or is it residual from excess rain? Playing, err working, with your tractors is fun isn't it.

No fish Shanon, just lots of frogs. Roy you're right. It is a water retention area. It fills up like this after lots of rain but it will go down to dry land during the summer. I usually mow behind the fence but not with that water back there. Worried I might slide into the drink. Tom