Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Plowing Event

bluecap24

Well the weather this weekend was awesome for the plowing at Monterey Indiana. All together we plowed around 25-30 acres! I had the only Agco there and there was one B10. Lots and lots of green and cubs. Several wheel horses too. Anyways thought I would share some pics. Maybe next year some club members could come. We had a blast. Me on my 1920H

Nephew on his Wheel Horse

Action Pics

Lone B10. Said it was bought new by his family in 1962. He was putting it through the paces.

Saw some very cool plows. 2 and 3 bottom. 3pt, sleeve, and even pull behind trip. Hope you enjoyed the pics.

Happen to have any pictures of the trip plows? Were they old farm tractor plows, or ones guys made for garden tractors.?

Thanks for the comments guys it was a blast. My first Plow day and it won't be my last. I'm hooked. There was an old sears with an 18 kohler twin pulling a 3 bottom. Several Large deeres some diesel pulling 2 and 3's. One on a case and one on a Large frame cub like a 782. I think they were diesel also. The trip plows looked like they were homemade. Very good job though. Sorry didn't get any pics of them. I left the photograpy up to my brother on my ATV and he didn't get everything. The way the Agco pulled that single 12 I am sure it would handle at least a 2 bottom.