Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

help on an ID

plastikosmd

Anyone seen one of these before? it does not appear "homemade" tho may be altered...in peeking quickly..appears maybe a 4cyl. motor..tranny is a standard..shift on the steering column...few other wierd levers..very old looking instruments..bit bigger than my b12 for size comparison.

anyway..very heavy lookin..dont really need another tractor...tho this would be a fun convert to say a rat rod go kart.... scott

probably so! tho this is about garden tractor size..that is what has me confused. even has the 1 piece solid front axle, everything in minature..just like an old car...but it's not....just plain wierd...probably will buy it..sigh..what the heck do i need a kubota loader/crawler/quadractor/rokon/pasquali and now this for? we will see... scott

Scott, It looks like a FUN tractor. :o) Maybe you should ask to take it for a spin. I wonder if it'll be as fast as a car, or if it'll be tractor speed.. That'd be insane if it could go any faster than 15mph. Please keep us updated on that if you buy it. :o) Would be curious how fast it goes and what it really is after a closer inspection. Looks like a fun toy, and a good deal for $300.

tranny gearing is the question i have also. it would be a blast if it sped along...a mini rat rod to tear up and down the block! scott

I guess the plow on the front is in place of wheelie bars?:D At least the "creator" had the presence of mind to install a roll cage...of a sort. Gives new meaning to the phrase home brew...I think I saw something similar on the Red-Green show! ^

There use to be a gent here that used old CROSLEY car engines and rears to make lawn tractors with a wide mower deck he also built. Check and see if it is a CROSLEY.:D