Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My B112 tank

sjmorgan

Finally, crawled out of my winter shell and got my B112 tank out of the garage to start working on getting her running. I picked her up this year in non-running condition. After looking at other tractor sites, I would like to say how great this web site is and thank all for the willingness of sharing good knowledge. It's because of this that I ended up with a B112. And as I dive further into this ongoing project, I'm sure I'll be utilizing the resources and discussion boards more (may soon double my posts) instead of just reading them. Thank you.

Congrats. Now the fun begins:D. Not a to bad looking machine hopefully it's minor trouble and your using it soon.

Nice A-C.Could you send me a pic of the dealership decal on the side.I am collecting them for a decal page maybe someday,Matt

Looks like a clean machine! My B112 is becoming one of my favorites! Matt, I think I have a dealer decal, if I didn't take it off, I'll send you a pick.

Welcome to the culb and congradulation on finding a pretty nice looking and complete tractor to start with.