Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

R.H. Lift lever Quadrant

christopher

Sure, I just sent you a couple of pages showing the right hand lift handle assembly and the different parts. Really it looks like with some work some of the left hand lift handle parts could be converted over to make or at least help make the right hand lift handle. Please post and let us know what you think about whether you feel it can be done without alot of work "ok". Thanks, >>->happyjack<-<<

Chris - i am in the same boat i have tried to find a r. hand lift lever for my 63 b-10 but have had no luck - there are numerous photos of them on the sight but it takes alot of time to sort through them all to find the right pictures - i ordered the info from simplicity the other day ( dual lift lever attachment kit # 312 )it is 2 pages and shows all the parts and part numbers and has drawings of them all and how they go on - i tried calling sveral of the parts dealers that advertise on this site but all said the part numbers where no longer in the system and they where probably not available any more - thus i two am eventually going to attempt to reproduce one - as happy jack stated it looks like most of the parts can be found on other parts of the tractor or from a l. sided lift lever - i have also made several posts on the web site about this same thing but haven't had much luck in getting more info or pictures nor have i found anybody that actually owns one- good luck and let me know if you do make one and what you had to do ! - schaefer72

Hey guys, I have a Soverign parts manual that lists a dual lift mfg#1690500. This is a little different than the older models but I think it can be modified enough to work. Most of the parts are available from Jack's except the quadrant. Does any body have one of these or know if it would or wouldn't work. Thanks for all the incoming information, Chris Thompson

I have one made for the 3200 series that I modified slightly to fit a 912 AC. To my knowldge( hands on ownership) there were three different types made. The first two shared the same quadrant. The quadrant bolted on with two bolts down around the lift shaft at either side on the tractor frame. The difference between them was in how the lever attached. Early ones (if I remember right) bolted with bushings into a threaded hole in the end of the lift shaft. The later ones had a piece that bolted onto the front lift lever itself( the thing you put your snow blade lift rod into on the tractor) That piece had a stub sticking out that the Rt hand lever went onto and was then held on by a set collar. The third type for the newer tractors(3300,3400,7000,7100) was generally the same as the second type except the quadrant was not as tall and bolted up above the lift shaft on the frame I have had several of the Rt lift assemblys over the last two years but they dont last long becuase they are a quick sell. I too thought of reproducing them, but even with the real thing in front of you to go off of it would not be as easy as it would seem .If I find more on my spring junk tractor buying spree I'll offer them up for sale, either here or on Ebay. Sam

Here's the operating instructions for the the right lift lever for the B-10 that I just posted.... Maybe they will be of some value to someone.[A href='http://www.simpletractors.com/operation/right_lift_lever.htm'][img src='http://www.simpletractors.com/images/figure_3_small.jpg'][/a]

Does anybody have detailed pictures or drawings of the R.H. liftlever quadrant and assembly? I would like to fabricate one for my 9 hp landlord and 2210. any information would be appreciated. thank you Chris Thompson