Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I caught the fever

Michiganmobileman

Hello and a good morning to all. Well it is official. Spied a 919H at a local dealer, slammed on the brakes and turned around and bought it for what he gave as trade. After owning my 712H since january of this year had to get another and bigger is always better:D. First comment from wife "you better be selling off other tractors" so the Cub Cadet and Ford gotta go. OK by me love the AC, beats my other ford LGT by a mile. Pictures to follow when i get it home. All for now, hear the Morel mushrooms calling us this morning to the woods. Happy Spring, Greg

Welcome! This is the best support group for orange addiction you will find. There's no cure for it, and there doesn't seem to be much of a demand for one.

Glad to hear you bought a 919.They all are good tractors.I prefer anything in the 900 series over any box store tractor anyday of the week.

• 7 months later...
Hi, first time on this website. I've been watching this website for years and I finally decided to join, since I have three AC,s now. A 410, 416S, and 919H. Will send pics soon. Great website! See ya soon!

My girl wanted to know when I'd be selling my first Simplicity now that I'd bought another. I said, "Why would I sell a perfectly good tractor?" I'm out of space in the garage now. I'll be building a large shed in the spring. Better make room for a cot astove and a loo

pvvac - welcome to the club. Why not pay the $10 and get access to all the rest of the site as a full member? Those of us who have paid have indicated they think it is well worth it. Then you can send those pictures. (Unless you already paid and the cheque's in the mail.)

I have found that constant shuffling of tractors around really helps the spouse stay confused as to how many tractors actually live here. It also helps to buy and sell a few here and there, also it's nice to have one around that your fixing for a relative or friend, just to keep em guessing.

I don't know what I did, and how, but my wife spots tractors and then tells me about them. She even encourages me to buy them if they are what I want. She hasn't said the word "sell" yet. Think I'll keep her. Sunday will be our 35th Anniversary.

quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
See Melanie spots then and tell me about then, and then tell me I can't buy them.C She's mean!!!!!!!:D}:):o):D
Mean? Maybe. Tuff? Definately!! :D:D