Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Cleaned the Garage

MarksA-C

Thanks to Tims (Broadmoormans) help, I was able to finally get my garage clean so tractor time was more enjoyable knowing that I can park them all in! Here is what it looks like now...

I finally have a place to work on engines, this used to be all I had for a work bench.

Here is all my parts (about 2 broadmoors worth and some 5116)

And the 6518 is finally able to get out from under the tarp and get some sleep before I finish the Tranny.

Once that White is gone, I could probably fit in 2-3 more Broadmoors. Not that I'm getting any ideas...;):p:D:Q And Tim, if you see this, could you post the Pics that you got?

BroadmoorMan
First I've got to say that its good that you put the 6518 in the garage. When you all see the before pictures, you'll understand why its a big deal that Mark can finally put a tractor IN his garage.

Here is the before...

We had to take everything out....There was A LOT of stuff in there.

Here is the after... Now you just have to keep it clean Mark:D

thats a great improvement. i have to get around to mine soon. will be putting the deck on and mowing next week

My parents say tha I only get the garage n the summer, in winter my moms car goes in there.

How do you find anything in that mess?? When you figure it out, let me know. I need help finding things in my mess!!:O:D8D:o)sm00

Congrats on getting the garage cleaned. There is nothing more frustrating that a disorganized garage.

toomanytractors
First question--do you have a wife? Second, if so, how do you get away with this??? Last, the 4th pic down shows what running boards are really8D good for!

I'm 15, so Parents are....well....they like that I have a hobby but don't like the hobby I picked. 8D:Q How did I get away with it....hmmm....Very Slowly. :D And What about running boards? I was changing the Hydro Fluid, no biggie.

Running boards do make a nice shelf when working on the tractor. Best use I know for them. :D

Michiganmobileman
I would say at 15 years old your parents should be happy that this is your hobby compared to some of the other things you could be into. Even if it means losing the garage for a bit every summer. I would rather not remember some of my "hobbys" at that age, none of them had anything to do with tractors. Tell them you are a small engine mechanic in training and you will have a trade by the end of high school. Keep up the fun work. Greg