Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

latest finds

Chris727

Picked these up so far this year: 1965 Sears Suburban 10. It has the bradley trans and is a nice complete tractor. Only problem is it has no spark, so I'll be looking into that. Got it for $20, delivered too.

Blower cover was off becuase they were working on the mag, but all covers and sheilds were included. I got this Gilson/Wards with a 12hp Briggs for $30 at an auction. Engine has compresion. Hoping to put it on my B-12.

I also got this 42" deck for parts for $15. No blades, no idler or bracket, and center arbor is bad but the outers are good and the rollers are nice.

I went to an auction Saturday and picked up this yellow 32" tiller for $30. The tines are worn badly but it turns nice and smooth. Unfortunately it didn't come with the set of pulleys that goes on the tractor but thats Ok. I had anothe 32" that was siezed from rust but had good pulleys, so I'll just use them.

This is the frozen one it will replace.

Wow!! Great bargains!!8D I just bought a front pulley guard for my Sears for what you paid for the whole thing! Nice looking tiller too!