Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

The prettiest Simplicity tractor ???

Kent

Might just be a Homelite... Check out this one owned by our friend Jack Lindstrom (happyjack).... What do you think?[A href='http://www.simpletractors.com/gallery/homelite_t-12.htm'][img src='http://www.simpletractors.com/gallery/Homelite_resize.jpg'][/a]

I think it deserves the grand ole' Simple Tractors "Superior Tractor Restoration Award" Congratulations on your beutifly done restoration,you should be very proud,pictures can't justify what it looks like in real life but yours if definetly the best!!! by the way I came up with an "extension" to the club's motto "From simple beginings to simply the best,Simple Tractors beat all the rest" What do you think of that? Congrats, -BradW

Kent, I want to thank you with all my "heart" as you know it was a long time coming "but" out of all the Simplicity's that I have owned or do own this is my favorite. I think this might just be between the AC's and the Simplcity's a blood brother but it just has a case of the blue's. And Brad thanks also and that saying kinda has a nice ring to it. Thanks again Kent for everything, Jack Lindstrom Or >>->happyjack<-<<