Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New 919 Home at last

Michiganmobileman

Finally got the trailer around and brought my new find home

the 712H in the background is what got me started, not sure what that blue thing is;) This picture also shows the protector of my fleet, Millie:D

And the other reason I come home at night, well wife too i guess

Of coursse the new tractor will bring some new questions soon to be posted. What a great site, ton of info and helpful people, gotta love it. All for now, boss is home, gotta go out and show her the new one. Greg

Millie is our 13 month old Minature Pinscher (I refuse to use MinPin). She loves everybody but dont like squirrels or rabbits.

Even without seeing the rest of your place, NICEeeeeeeeeeee. Tractors aren't bad except for all them running boards, even on the Ford in the background.

Thanks for all the comments guys. We love the place and hope to build a home there next summer (any locals wanting to help are welcome) and get out of the mobile home. For now it works just fine. We have over 2000 acres of water on a chain of ten lakes. Even when the speed boats and jet skis are zipping around there are always one or two lakes that we can fish in peace. We are at the southern end and the pictures are taken looking northwestish across almost three miles of water and marsh. The sun sets right down the channel opening when we get to mid summer. Have some beautiful sunset shots too. (martiny lake flooding, mecosta county, michigan, south west of Barryton 49305) Thanks again guys, have a great evening and a super weekend. I will because the grass will need to be mowed.:D Greg