Sign in to follow this  
tracktor312

horse & pony

tracktor312
My new yeoman as found all original

johnmonkey
Sweet. JH

shanhamm
That little guy looks very well maintained... If you need any parts let me know, I'm parting mine out, I have weights chains whatever.

SimpleTom
Nice Yeoman! Shanon, you're parting out your tractor? What are you going to use to plow with?? Tom

shanhamm
quote:
Originally posted by SimpleTom
Nice Yeoman! Shanon, you're parting out your tractor? What are you going to use to plow with?? Tom
workin on finding a new one or two or three.... Otherwise I have a pushmower and a shovel Elissa knows how to use:O:D

tracktor312
Thanks I wish my camera was better it doesn't do the tractor justice this tractor looks like it is maybe 2 years old it was taken care of 100% of the time I quess I will have to do the same for it.The deck has just a little dirt on it no rust.

tracktor312
The kids were arguing over it so I had to make them both happy I think this worked

MPH
Nice tractor and sweet looking operators. Just be careful that PowMax don't run that little guy over.

tracktor312
They just own them they dont drive them yet the boy has a craftsman he drives in the woods he keeps it looking new. He may be driving a broadmoar real soon just picked one up for him now he wants to sell his craftsman.