Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
DDP021

More Toys

DDP021
Here are some of my other 'toys' I have. Besides the newly transformed Simplicty to AC. This is the BIGGEST toy we have. Its an AGCO ST34a. Very practical machine with the loader and backhoe...

And here's my 'fun' toy...As you can see, all have the common 'orange' theme going!

Wishin2BMowin
Nice toys Dave!! My buddy has a quad like yours. It's a 1992 Suzuki Quad Four Runner LTZ250. Just helped him wake it up from the dead as it's been sitting in his garage for about four years. His son was driving it and the throttle stuck and he went under a steel gate, ripped the handlebars off and he was lucky it didn't do the same to him. It needed some welding done and axle shaft u-joints, carb re-built, brakes fixed and other stuff but it fired right up! Was fun driving it around in my back yard and it will end up at his place on the side of a mountian in Vermont. Best of luck with your toys...

DDP021
It think its rated around 33 h.p...Besides using the loader and backhoe, I also use it to pull a 7ft rotory mower I used to mow down the fields out at my dads place...Using it this weekend to dig a drainage ditch. Like I said, a pretty practical machine. Wish it still had Allis-Chalmers and not just AGCO..We also have a WC and G Allis-Chalmers that we still use.

gwiseman
dave what is the 4 runner brand and age? - nice looking equipment! Like the orange theme d:) (my favorite fdt color is yellow but my fav newer tractor color is definately orange).

Tacey
Nice toys, DDP021! If you ever have an overwhelming desire to play with them, I have a nice yard to do it in! I'm only about an hour away; my pickup even has a nice heavy hitch to be able to tow your toy here...(if you have a trailer)...:) Tacey

DDP021
The Quad is a Honda Rancher 350...Its a 2002..The only thing I wish sometimes is I had gone with the 4 wheel drive...But it serves the purpose...I built a utility box I can put on the back to carry chainsaws.
quote:
Originally posted by gwiseman
dave what is the 4 runner brand and age? - nice looking equipment! Like the orange theme d:) (my favorite fdt color is yellow but my fav newer tractor color is definately orange).

DDP021
You'd be surprised you aren't the first person I've heard that from!!!..haha..I told dad, if he decides to retire all we need is a nice trailer to haul it with and we'd make all kinds of extra money!..haha
quote:
Originally posted by Tacey
Nice toys, DDP021! If you ever have an overwhelming desire to play with them, I have a nice yard to do it in! I'm only about an hour away; my pickup even has a nice heavy hitch to be able to tow your toy here...(if you have a trailer)...:) Tacey