Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Michiganmobileman

The fever has spread

Michiganmobileman
Hello to all, Well the wife has now come down with a slight case. Pictures of her rolling the lawn last weekend as i was not fully recovered enough from hernia operation to be on the tractor (so she said)

Now the 919 came home tuesday when she was at band practice. Of course the first words were grumbles. But with the advent of the grass growing on thursday the lawn needed to be mowed in most areas. "Can I use the new tractor?" she asks.

What can I say to that question that wont get me in trouble. She comes back with a big smile, liked the quieter tractor and the smoother ride, a little bigger too she says. This should make any other future orange purchases a little easier dont ya think? And my obligatory scenery shot

Everyone enjoy the weekend, Greg

msiebern
It appears you have enough property there to support several tractors, so you can "share" the enjoyment of taking care of that beautiful Michigan property. Toss in a nice sunset cruise in tandem on your favorite rides around the lake roads and what more could you ask for? In the winter one could blade the snow into piles and the other could blow it clear. What an opportunity to share quality time! :D8D:D p.s. As a wanna-be-Mighigander some day, you really didn't need to post that last picture. What a magnificent view!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• a_sannine
    • goatfarmer
    • littlemarv
    • tripleguy
    • blind_eagle
    • BLT
    • SmilinSam
    • Mach1martysr
    • Slam
    • RenegadeJ
    • MARK (LI)
    • rokon2813
    • B10Dave
    • Bear
    • Bill725
  • Today's Birthdays

1. AC1945WC
      AC1945WC
      (39 years old)
    2. popcorn
      popcorn
      (49 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Paul M.Murphy

Paul M.Murphy

Hello glad I got on this site. I hope to upload a couple of photos of my Simplicity Broadmoor 
      Model 707 Tractor. I have replaced all the belts on it and installed a new ignition switch.
      Have a mower deck which was in poor shape , repaced a couple of bushings and welded the
      deck where there was some holes. The tractor and mower deck came from a friend and the 
      mower deck metal was getting pretty thin. Some new metal was put in it and we also undercoated the underside of the deck. This was done by my friend Greg Toulman.
      I have not put the mower deck on the tractor yet, waiting for Greg to come home and give me a hand. Can you please tell me if there is a manual for the mower deck and where I could get one.
      I would also like to get some moon wheel discs as well.
      I will try and down load some photos of the tractor when my wife shows me how to. 
      I really love driving this tractor and also how well it is made compare today's tractors, especially the flexible rear end and the rollers.
      Tell the next time 
      Paul

· 8 replies
    • jbrooks

jbrooks  »  Talntedmrgreen

Josh

folowing  this from a link at the downloads.  I just rescued an AC 920 with the lambodini diesel. I can' t download  yet .  Where did you find the PDF copy you posted. . I would like to figure out how to adjust the injection pump. 
      I assume it's a bosche, correct
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts