Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

The fever has spread

Michiganmobileman

Hello to all, Well the wife has now come down with a slight case. Pictures of her rolling the lawn last weekend as i was not fully recovered enough from hernia operation to be on the tractor (so she said)

Now the 919 came home tuesday when she was at band practice. Of course the first words were grumbles. But with the advent of the grass growing on thursday the lawn needed to be mowed in most areas. "Can I use the new tractor?" she asks.

What can I say to that question that wont get me in trouble. She comes back with a big smile, liked the quieter tractor and the smoother ride, a little bigger too she says. This should make any other future orange purchases a little easier dont ya think? And my obligatory scenery shot

Everyone enjoy the weekend, Greg

It appears you have enough property there to support several tractors, so you can "share" the enjoyment of taking care of that beautiful Michigan property. Toss in a nice sunset cruise in tandem on your favorite rides around the lake roads and what more could you ask for? In the winter one could blade the snow into piles and the other could blow it clear. What an opportunity to share quality time! :D8D:D p.s. As a wanna-be-Mighigander some day, you really didn't need to post that last picture. What a magnificent view!

Sure is a beautiful sunset. And you got the plan dialed in on how to get away with another tractor following you home, like maybe with a grader blade for driveway maintence.^

Looks to me like your losing your tractor time, the next thing you know you'll be doing the wash, cooking meals,and doing house work,while MaMa plays with the tractors.:D