Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sunrunner Hydro

orangebgood

I just picked up a Sunrunner 12 HP Hydro today. There are a couple problems that I could use some help with. The main problem is that when I engage the hydro lever all the way forward it slowly retreats towards neutral. Another thing is the deck won't stay up when I lift it to travel. The lift lever doesn't seem like it's going over far enough but it is hitting the stop. Thanks in advance for any solutions.

I also have a sun runner 12hp Hydro that had the same 2 problems you have. First with the Hydro creepin back. I tried to adjust it and couldn't get it to stop. Had to take it to my dealer and have them fix it. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Now with the deck not stayin up when you travel. I bolted a small slide bolt on the foot deck so I can just lean down and slide the bolt outward to stop the lever from dropin the deck down. I hope this little bit of info helps you. sm01