Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Trailer hitches to ship mid week

john-holcomb

Thanks to all who ordered hitches. ^ They are all fabricated and Monday I will have the shop weld them out so we can start shipping mid week. I found a [new it me] use for one today I put the prototype on the 725 with the moldboard plow and then bolted a 4 x 4 x 12 block of steel on it. :O What a great front weight and bracket :D plowed our garden and the daughters, the extra steering weght was just the ticket to counter the plow. Its not to late to order, I have built extras so I will have some for a while. Right now it looks as if I have about 15 sold so as soon as they ship I will be sending a check to the club for $5 for each sold. I am considering making center grader blades and hitches if anyone wants one. This is not a money maker for me but since my time is too limited to serve as a officer this is a way to help the club and give the members a perk that only Simple Tractors can supply. I think everyone will like the hitches, I didn't even know I needed one and already I don't know what I'd do without it. I hope everyone is havng fun at the spring fling, the fruit trees [thousands of acres] are in bloom here so its a great weekend to be outside. jw

Goodness, I ordered 2 so I can mount one on the front of the 2012, and the other on the back of the 101. Plus my brother will probably want one, so I will have one to give up if I have too..

A search for "hitches" finds this posted by John: http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=79475&SearchTerms=hitches